19 Jul News from Heart Rhythm Society 2019
Expert Electrophysiology Content from Heart Rhythm Society 2019
CardioVisual was honored to partner with Abbott EP in May to highlight presentations from leading cardiac electrophysiologists from HRS 2019. We were proud to present talks from electrophysiologists Dr. Paolo Della Bella, Dr. Doug Gibson, and Dr. Fermin Garcia on their insights into VT and their use of Abbott’s HDGrid Catheter. This summer we’re releasing exclusive talks from more leading cardiac EPs, including Dr. Roderick Tung, Dr. Paul Zei, Dr. Martin Lowe, and Dr. Wendy Tzou. See releases of their videos when you download CardioVisual to your device and be sure to join our clinician-only forum, QnA, to discuss and share your insights and experiences with your peers in the field.
Watch content from:
- Dr. Fermin Garcia of Penn Medicine discusses his technique of using the Advisor™ HD Grid catheter for mapping and ablation of Septal VT in a patient with non-ischemic cardiomyopathy.
Watch full Video: https://app.cardiovisual.com/MappingAblationofVTAblation
- Dr. Paolo Della Bella, director of the Arrhythmia Unit and Electrophysiology Laboratories at Milan, Italy’s San Raffaele Scientific Institute discusses substrate mapping and ablation in complex ventricular arrhythmia.
Watch full Video: https://app.cardiovisual.com/ComplexVentricularArrythmias
- Dr. Roderick Tung, director of EP at University of Chicago Medicine share his insights in in Ventricular Tachycardia mapping.
Watch full Video: https://app.cardiovisual.com/CaseStudyHDMappingwithAdvisorGrid
- Dr. Doug Gibson, director of Cardiac Electrophysiology at Scripps Clinic Cardiovascular Institute, discusses an interesting case of ablation.
Watch full Video: https://app.cardiovisual.com/ComplexIschemicVT
- Dr. Wendy Tzou from University of Colorado School of Medicine discusses case studies of ventricular tachycardia mapping.
Watch full Video: https://app.cardiovisual.com/BenefitsofHDMappinginVTDrTzou
- Dr. Martin Lowe from Barts Heart Centre, London shares his insights into complex mapping in congenital heart disease.
Watch full Video: https://app.cardiovisual.com/HDMappingCongenitalHeartDisease-DrLowe